ELLA started out the new year with a two-part series that focused on Alberta legal resources that are available to the public at no or minimal cost. During our sessions held on January 22 and February 27, members were treated to a total of six presentations from guests representing several local agencies. Over the next few days a description and the presentation materials from each of the following presentations will be posted and linked from this blog post as well.
- Presentation by Denise Lavallée, Directrice Générale/Executive Director, AJEFA
- Presentation by Lesley Conley, Library Specialist and Community Education Liaison, CPLEA
- Presentation by Jennifer Costigan, Assistant Senior Counsel for Corporate Law & Case Management, Legal Aid
- Presentation by Rukaiyat Lawal, Program Coordinator (Edmonton), Court Assistance Program, from Pro Bono Law Alberta
- Presentation by Giselle General, Volunteer and Communications Coordinator, ECLC
- Presentation by Jordan McDermott, Criminal Coordinator, Student Legal Services of Edmonton