Lesley Conley, Library Specialist and Community Education Liaison, CPLEA (Centre for Public Legal Education Alberta)
- CPLEA strives to provide access to justice through increasing the public’s knowledge of the law
- Prior to 2014 they were known as the Legal Resource Centre of Alberta.
- They produce plain language materials (online and in print) on many different areas of the law. They currently have over 200 publications available.
- They also provide information and referral services. Anyone can phone or email and they will send the needed information to that person. CPLEA does not offer any advice or representation.
- LawCentral Alberta
- Canadian Legal FAQs
- Laws for Landlords and Tenants
- Condo Law for Albertans
- Your Rights at Work
- Willownet: Abuse and the Law in Alberta
- Oaknet: Canadian Law for Older Albertans
- Charity Central
- LawCentral Schools
- Women and the Law in Alberta
- Canadian Law and Modern Day Foreign Brides