Alberta Law Libraries
is currently seeking applicants for a temporary, full-time Law Librarian position in our Edmonton Courthouse library location.
The closing date for applications is July 4th, 2017, please submit applications as indicated in the job posting.
Alberta Justice and Solicitor General, Edmonton – Are you a dynamic, innovative person with a passion for the best client experience? If so, Alberta Law Libraries has an opening for a Law Librarian in Edmonton, based in the Edmonton Law Courts, Legal Research and Training Centre (LRTC).
As a Law Librarian, you would:
– Be responsible for providing in-person and remote reference and research services to library users
– Provide personal and group training to library users and Government of Alberta and Alberta Courts employees on available resources
– Participate in the collection development process by recommending materials to be added or withdrawn from the collections
– Collect data, compile and submit reports and statistics for the Edmonton LRTC
– Assist in planning and policy development
– Assist in developing outreach initiatives and material for various stakeholders
– Work with your Alberta Law Libraries colleagues in the creation, delivery and assessment of information, research and training initiatives targeted to our various client groups
Edmonton Law Libraries Association
Thursday, June 29, 2017
12:00 – 1:30 p.m.
10009 101A Avenue
Lunch will be provided**
Please R.S.V.P. to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Friday June 23rd, 2017
** We will be ordering from the menu at McLeod Tavern
ELLA will be covering the cost of lunch, any alcoholic beverages
are the responsibility of the member